Our Services Include Therapy, Psychiatry & Counseling Programs
Within your community, you might never see the issues that many people face each day. Homelessness, mental illness, lack of resources, abuse and isolation are a reality for thousands of individuals and families.
At South Central Human Relations Center, the people in our community can find the services they need to improve their lives. Our organization offers a broad range of programs designed to enhance each individual’s and family’s well-being including:
- Community-based Programs like adult and children’s case management, adult rehabilitation mental health services, and assertive community treatment
- Dual Disorders (Dual Recovery Program) which includes therapy sessions, medication management, substance use counseling and more
- Supportive Housing that works to end homelessness in cooperation with Project Home and Youngdahl
- Outpatient Therapy services for assistance with conditions like anxiety and depression; outpatient therapy also includes counseling services, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Psychiatry
- Residential Programs that are facilitated through Safe Harbour, a 12-bed Intensive Residential Treatment (IRT) program
- Genoa Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy located on the premises for the convenience of our clients.